The Tirupati Tour Packages is a fabulous package for you and your family or friends to visit god in a peaceful way and to stay in his presence for a longer time.
Tirupati Balaji temple has its origins in Vaishnavism an ancient religion, which advocates the principles of equality and love, and prohibits animal sacrifice. The sanctum sanctorum, which houses the awe-inspiring idol of the Lord of the Seven Hills, is situated in the main temple complex of Tirumala.
The ancient and sacred temple of Sri Venkateswara is located on the seventh peak, Venkatachala (Venkata Hill) of the Tirupati Hill, and lies on the southern banks of Sri Swami Pushkarini what is known popularly today as Tirupati Balaji Temple. The main temple complex of temple houses awe-inspiring idol of the Lord of the Seven Hills and is worshipped by millions of devotees all over the world. The devotees flock the temple in large numbers and make offerings in large quantity making it the richest temple in India. The temple has a long history and has acquired significance in Indian religious lore.
The way to Tirumala Temple by climb It is a 3600 steps, 8 km long climb, with the steps not uniformly distributed. The initial stageis a 2000 step climb, in a space of 1km. Following that is a 7 km long walk, with a few steps in-between here and there and a 2km long walk along the road included, and then a 500 step climb after that. And then u reach the top. Average time is about 3 and ahalf to 4 hours (if elders are there).
As specialists in long haul travel, we are a top supplier for many of the world's leading airlines, giving us access to their best fares (economy,business and first class).
Frontier staff undergo extensive specialized training and have first hand knowledge of the destinations we specialize in. They are tested to become qualified wizards and experts.
Frontier is privately owned and impartially operated by long time management and staff who will be here to stand by our product and prices when you return from your trip with Frontier.
Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to availability of Quota.
On normal days, about 18 hours are allotted for Sarvadarsanam and on peak days, it is open for 20 hours.
Special Entry Darshan
1. The Special Entry Darshan(Seeghra Darshanam) is introduced on 21-Sep-2009 to provide quick Darshan to the Pilgrims.
2. The cost of the Ticket is Rs.300/- per pilgrim with two Laddus free of cost and booking is open round the clock.
3. The Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan is introduced w.e.f. 27.August.2014.
4. Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to availability of Quota. Pilgrims can make eHundi Offering while booking Darshan tickets.
5. Pilgrims can avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan through InternetBooking(www.ttdsevaonline.com), e-Darshan Counters and Indian Post Offices.
* Divya Darshan facility is provided for pedestrian who come on foot to Tirumala through Gali Gopuram or Srivari Mettu.
* Bio-metric counters are established on these foot paths, to facilitate free darshan, free accommodation (P.A.C) and free food facilities at Tirumala.
Special Darshan for Physically disabled and Aged
This special darshan is arranged for the physically challenged Persons/ Old aged people / Heart patients / Ostomy patients through P.H.Gate, Mahadwaram, Sri T.T., Tirumala in three slots every day i.e. 10:00A.M., 03:00P.M. and 10:00P.M. If necessary, such pilgrims can be accompanied by an attendant.
Some precautions for you to take:
Collect your Sudarsanam token only from TTD-run counters. Tokens issued by others are not valid.Do not exchange tokens.
Do not trust touts.